Naturopathy can help with:
- Stress related ailments
- Digestive problems
- Pre Menstrual Syndrome
- General aches and pains
- Overall vitality and wellbeing
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a holistic approach to wellness based on the principle that the body has the inherent ability to heal itself. Using the healing power of nature and gentle therapeutic techniques, the body, mind and emotions are supported during the healing process. Naturopathic principles are based on treating each person as an individual and treating the whole person, not just the affected area. Naturopathic treatments boost the body's natural healing potential, restoring harmony and preventing disease.
What happens in a consultation at our Naturopath practice?
At our Naturopath practice, your specialist Naturopath will talk to you about any specific health problems you are experiencing, and also about other aspects of your life and lifestyle that may be impacting your health.
Your Naturopath may use a variety of tools and testing procedures to find out what is going on in your body and what the best treatment would be.
What sort of treatments does Naturopathy use?
Des Lardner's Organic provides a variety of treatment methods from our Naturopath practice including:
- Herbal Medicine to help prevent and treat various illnesses
- Dietary and nutritional advice for restoration of balance, detoxification and prevention of disease
- Lifestyle advice to promote well-being and to reduce stress
- Flower essences to enhance the emotional aspect of healing